Tuesday, December 11, 2012
SoftChalk: A Tool Brought to you by AEA PD Online
What is SoftChalk?
SoftChalk is an instructor tool provided free to educators through Iowa’s AEAs. It is teaching software that allows users to create engaging, interactive lessons for online instruction.
See a SoftChalk Example!
How to I get started?
1. Go to http://moodle.aeapdonline.org/course/view.php?id=167
2. Log into the Moodle server. If you do not have a Moodle account, create one.
3. Enter the enrollment key: lbscsfsc1.
4. When you are in the Moodle course, click on the first link, “To begin, click here for download and installation” and read the instructions to download.
5. When prompted, enter the license name and license key. The license name and key are located with the download and installation instructions.
Find helpful “SoftChalk in Minutes” tutorials at the link below.
SoftChalk Video Tutorials