- Opportunity. Teaching online offers you new opportunities and methods to deliver content to teachers. Discussion forums, videos, online lessons, and wikis are just a few tools that instructors can leverage in their online courses.
- Connectivity. Chances are if you are teaching a course, you are passionate about the content. As an instructor, you have the opportunity to connect with educators who share common interests and passions.
- Flexibility. Teaching online offers you a lot of flexibility. Not only do you have the freedom to determine when courses start and end, you can facilitate the course from the comfort of your own living room.
- Support. AEA PD Online provides new online instructors with tons of support. You will receive assistance with course proposals, course design, and ongoing technical assistance as you teach your course.
- Extra Cash. Need we say more?
For additional information check out last month’s blog post here or contact Deborah Cleveland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Teaching online opens up a new world. I work on my timeframe from the comfort of my recliner. I relish the opportunity to provide the service of anytime, anywhere learning to a wide variety of students by teaching for AEA PD Online.”
-Maryann Angeroth, AEA PD Online Instructor
“I love teaching for AEA PD Online because I am able to learn along with my participants. I have found that participants who take online classes have better discussions with each other and are more willing to share what they know with others. Online teaching also gives me the opportunity to teach classes over a longer period of time. As a result, my participants have the opportunity to implement what I share with them and share their results.”
-Denise Krefting, AEA PD Online Instructor