October 19-25 is Digital Citizenship Week. The purpose of the week is to engage students, teachers, and
AEA PD Online can help educators start these important conversations with students and parents. It offers 6 self-paced modules, which can be completed anytime and anywhere, that will prepare educators to assist students into becoming good digital citizens.
The modules are:
- Digital Citizenship Introduction
- Digital Citizenship: Cyberbullying & Online Safety
- Digital Citizenship: Digital Literacy
- Digital Citizenship: Netiquette
- Copyright & Fair Use
- Digital Citizenship: Digital Security
To access these modules go to training.aeapdonline.org and login/register.
Note: The modules are accessible to all Iowa educators. Individuals who are interested in renewal credit must complete all 6 of the modules and submit the summary activity.