What are the 3 R's of your summer?
Relax, Refresh, Rejuvenate!
These are the 3 that I think are necessary to get ready for the next school year. But what do you do to make each of them happen? How do you relax? What do you do that refreshes you? How do you rejuvenate and get the enthusiasm and energy back after a long year of teaching? Do you have a plan to make your summer fun, worthwhile, interesting, and, hopefully, get you ready for the new school year?
In the Spotlight:
Subtext--an app for Book DiscussionsSubtext is a free iPad app that can be used for students and teachers to have digital book discussions.
Using Subtext you can:
- Read ebooks
- Annotate ebooks
- Create quizzes about ebooks
- Write blog posts about the ebooks read
More resources on using this in your classroom
- Social Reading on the iPad: Subtext X Custom ePub
- Infusing Technology to Empower All Learners...written by Martha Lackey
- Using Subtext in the Classroom to Promote Collaboration and Communication
Peggy Steinbronn, Ed.D.