If so, why not use that time to complete one of AEA PD Online's trainings. AEA PD Online has hundreds of statewide and district trainings that educators can access via their computer or mobile devices.
Our most popular trainings include:
- Blood borne Pathogens Training
- Mandatory Reporter: Child and Dependent Abuse
- Right to Know Training
- Overview of State Requirements Regarding Seclusion and Restraint: Chapter 103
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Lockout/Tagout Training
- Medication Administration in Schools
- Ethics for Iowa Educators
- Bullying Prevention
- Child Abuse Reporting (Non-licensure)
To access our trainings, go to https://training.aeapdonline.org and login. Our most popular trainings will appear on the front page of the "Catalog" or you can search titles and descriptions for keywords.