Explore this new module that has been added to the Student Personalized Learning System:
- Financial Literacy 3-5
In this module students will learn the following information:
- Create long and short term goals.
- Distinguish between wants and needs.
- Define credit and debt and how you are responsible for debt.
- Identify ways to save for the future.
- Recognize the different ways people spend money.
Coming Soon: Digital Health and Wellness 6-8
If you are interested in checking out this or any other modules go to the Student Personalized Learning System and log with the credentials from the Teacher Training System. Once logged in to find the content enter the title in the search criteria, or click on the catalog of content.
If you wish to have your students work in this content or need additional support please contact Denise Krefting or Melissa Wicklund. Please share this with anyone you feel would benefit.