AEA PD Online in collaboration with Robert D and Billie Ray Center (formerly known as Character Counts) has created self-paced content in the Student Personalized Learning System on Character Skills. This curriculum is know as Excellence with Integrity.
These modules help students learn more about effective character development, social emotional growth, and strategies for lifelong interactions with others.
Here is a partial list of the 40 + Character Skills modules that teachers can assign to students in the Student Personalized Learning System.
- Character Skills 1-1: Communicating to Connect with Others
- Character Skills 1-2: Preparing to Communicate
- Character Skills 1-3: Win-Win Negotiation
- Character Skills 1-4: Developing a Portable Compact for Excellence
- Character Skills 2-1: Collaboration Continuum
- Character Skills 2-2: Two-Way Communication
- Character Skills 2-3: Negotiation for Collaboration
- Character Skills 2-4: Finding Creative Solutions
- Character Skills 3-1: Time: Identify, Prioritize, Organize, Plan
- Character Skills 3-2: Time: Task Management
- Character Skills 3-3: Process Time and Tasks
- Character Skills 3-4: Time Management Troubleshooting
If you are interested in exploring these areas of learning go to http://learning.aeak12online.org/ to learn more. These modules are available for teachers to assign to students in the Student Personalized Learning System and are found in the categories of Counseling and Employability.