Seeking license renewal or graduate credit?
• Check out our Orientation. It will help give you an idea of what option is best for you, and what the online learning experience is like.
• Register for a facilitated course. Facilitated courses have a set start- and end-date, have a facilitating instructor, and a class of fellow teachers.
• Once registered, access your course on our Moodle system.
• Or, take a Self-Paced Course on our Training System. Self-paced courses allow you to start at any time and go at any pace (no deadlines). They are worth one-credit each, for a slightly reduced cost from facilitated courses. For more information on self-paced courses, click here.
Seeking self-paced mandated trainings or professional development modules?
• Access our Training System. There, we have available our Mandatory Reporter of Child and Dependent Adult Abuse training, our Bloodborne Pathogens training, and much more.
Seeking an online community, or other informal professional development?
• Check out our Agora. Our online teacher communities are places where teachers can connect, network, share ideas, and have discussions with other teachers in the state.
Looking to utilize blended learning in your own K-12 classroom?
• Get started with our Student Facilitated Learning system, K-12 Online. This hosted system allows Iowa teachers to access online course space at any time, and includes teacher support, Google integration, customized district themes, and much more.
• Access our e-curriculum catalog. Whether you use our LMS or another, our catalog has full courses or individual units available for you to use.
• Become involved with Online Learning for Iowa Educators (OLLIE). This includes both our facilitated courses, as well as our online community.
Looking to utilize personalized learning in your school, be it self-paced learning, autonomous learning, differentiated instruction, or credit recovery?
• Check out our Student Personalized Learning System. This system allows you to put together flexible learning opportunities for individualized students, and is extremely easy to use.